Auditions will be held June 1st from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Auditions will be open to ages 8 and up (enrolled in Level 2 and above). There will be three auditions one for 8 years to 12, one for hip hop, and one for 13 to 18. Please review guidelines for company membership. If unable to attend the group audition, you must have a private audition with Ms Brecia.
- Competitive dance company members must audition for placement in company.
- In order to qualify for membership student is required to be enrolled in at least ballet and jazz. For Hip Hop Crew- must be enrolled in hip hop or jazz.
- Attendance is a huge part of being prepared for performances and competitions, so a "no more than 3 class miss" policy will be in place before the students has to schedule a private lesson.
- Levels of competitive teams will be determined based on auditions. Team class times will also be determined after auditions. Depending on interest there will be a max of 4 dance companies.
- As this is the first year of RISE, our teams will only do 2 to 3 dances for competition. We will only attend 3 competitions this year. As RISE grows out participation in competitions will also grow.
- Company members and parents will be required to sign a contract of commitment to expectations and to the team.
- Solos/Duets/Trio's are encouraged. Please contact Ms. Brecia for more information about these dances.
- Please understand that this is the first year of RISE and our dance companies. As we grow, we will continue add more companies and classes in order to become a more elite level studio. If your desire is to compete more than 3 times, please understand that for our first year this is as many as we can do. I expect to grow as the studio grows.
ADC Tuition and Costume Fees
All companies will pay a $35 registration fee. This fee will be to cover choreography that is to be set during mandatory choreography week.
ADC Junior: $35 a month plus $140 for two costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
ADC Teen: $35 a month plus $210 for three costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
ADC Senior: $35 a month plus $210 for three costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
*Solos and Duets costume fee is $75 per costume.
**Competition fees are TBD per competition.
2018-19 ADC Junior
Dancearchy: 1st place & (Lyrical) and 2nd place (Jazz)
Starquest: 6th place out of 25 (Jazz)
2018-19 ADC Teen
Dancearchy: 1st place overall (Contemporary)
Thunderstruck: 1st place, 3rd place, and 5th place
2018-19 ADC Senior
Dancearchy: 2nd and 3rd place (Lyrical and Jazz)
Thunderstruck: 6th overall