ASCENCION DANCE COMPANY
Auditions will be held August 11th from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
Interest/information meeting will be held July 28th (times TBD).
Auditions will be open to ages 9 and up (enrolled in Level 2 and above). There will be two auditions one for 9 years to 13 and one for 14 to 18. Please review guidelines for company membership and/or attend the interest meeting prior to auditioning. If unable to attend the group audition, you must have a private audition with Ms Brecia.
- Competitive dance company members must audition for placement in company.
- In order to qualify for membership student is required to be enrolled in at least ballet and jazz.
- Attendance is a huge part of being prepared for performances and competitions, so a "no more than 3 class miss" policy will be in place before the students has to schedule a private lesson.
- Levels of competitive teams will be determined based on auditions. Team class times will also be determined after auditions. Depending on interest there will be a max of 4 dance companies.
- As this is the first year of RISE, our teams will only do 2 to 3 dances for competition. We will only attend 3 competitions this year. As RISE grows out participation in competitions will also grow.
- Company members and parents will be required to sign a contract of commitment to expectations and to the team.
- Solos/Duets/Trio's are encouraged. Please contact Ms. Brecia for more information about these dances.
- Please understand that this is the first year of RISE and our dance companies. As we grow, we will continue add more companies and classes in order to become a more elite level studio. If your desire is to compete more than 3 times, please understand that for our first year this is as many as we can do. I expect to grow as the studio grows.
Tentative ADC Schedule
- ADC 1: Tuesday 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- ADC 2: Tuesday 7:15pm to 8:30pm.
- ADC 3: Tuesday 8:30pm to 9:15pm.
ADC Tuition and Costume Fees
- ADC 1: $30 a month plus $130 for two costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
- ADC 2: $35 a month plus $200 for three costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
- ADC 3: $35 a month plus $200 for three costumes and tights, due by Nov 1.
*Solos and Duets costume fee is $65 per costume.
**Competition fees are TBD per competition.