Advancement is based on correct placement, skill mastery, and instructor recommendation – not by exclusively by age – which means all classes have a variety of age levels. Students spend an average of two years at each level before mastering the skills to advance.
- Ballet and Jazz
- Level 1- ages 7 and up, beginner
- Level 2- ages 9 and up, beginner/intermediate
- Level 3- ages 11 and up, or by instructor placement, intermediate
- Level 4- ages 13 and up, or by instructor placement, intermediate/advanced
- Level 5- ages 15 and up, or by instructor placement, advanced
- Contemporary, Tap, and Hip hop
- Level 1- ages 7 and up, beginner level
- Level 2- ages 11 and up, intermediate
- Level 3- Ages 15 and up, intermediate/advanced
- Contemporary students must be enrolled in ballet or jazz. Tap and Hip hop have no prerequisites.
- As the studio grows, so will the number of levels and classes.
- Pre-pointe can be enrolled in as early as Ballet 3
- Pointe can be enrolled in after completing pre-pointe and also by instructor placement.
All Ballet classes are 1 hour. Level 4 and 5 are required to take 2 days a week. Pointe' is for level 4 and above.
Jazz 1 and 2 are 45 minutes, while 3 through 5 are 1 hour.
Contemporary 1 and 2 are 45 minute classes, while level 3 is 1 hour.
All Tap and hip hop classes are 45 minutes.
Click here to sign up for graded classes.